Okay, so you must be thinking, after reading the title of the article that I will be listing all the branches and explain them all in detail of Digital Marketing like:
Social Media Marketing
Blah blah blah…
Well, the internet is only one click away to make you explain all the above concepts, very well.
So, in this article, I am aiming to share my thoughts and feelings about how Digital Marketing made me feel.
Don’t worry, it will be no more than 600 words, I will only list the points that I learned because the points themselves are self-explanatory. ( If you don’t get any of the points then please let me know in the comment section, I will give a satisfactory explanation to your doubt).
Customer Owns the Market.
- Just like Schools and colleges cannot work without students, markets cannot work without Customers.
Customers sometimes do not know what he/she wants and they blindly follow others.
(Brands / Celebrities / Influencers).
(Maybe it contradicts the first point but it’s a fact).
Content is the King, but Context is the God.
- Try to include a video(content) on a blank page(context).
Adaptation of the new trends is of utmost importance.
To be a great Observer.
The right(creative) and left(analytical) parts of the brain work together. Very.Rare. Activities include this thing.
To have a lot of Patience to get the final result.
Keep trying to know what your customer preferences are.
- Explaining in student’s language:
- If you like a girl/boy, please approach them to know what they think. If you get rejected, then it’s okay, you will not get hurt more, and you will move on.
- In the same way, if you are planning something in your head, for your customer, then first ask your customer, whether they like it or not. If they don’t, you will have a considerable amount of time to think of the next product and not just waste your time building the product that customers don’t want.
Respect everyone’s content and if you get value from any piece of content, then remember to appreciate it.
Personal Branding: It’s the power of any digital marketer that s/he has made it on their own to attract and build trust amongst their customers.
To be a predictor of your next day by: Managing and Planning your schedule 1 day before.
How to Search (It’s a skill).
Always keep a backup plan, believe me, it’s not a bad thing, in fact, it shows your presence of mind.
It has taught me that planning, managing your schedule is one thing, and Time management is another thing.
It taught me the difference between Deep thinking and Overthinking.
(You may also think and let me know your views on this in the comment section).
Reading and Writing Consistently.
(You may just read this point casually, but it is the hardest amongst all the above points).
I am a beginner right now, in Digital Marketing and the best thing it has taught me apart from all the above-mentioned points is to be selfless and wish to serve others with the things they need.
To think of something unique that adds your identity to the product and makes it your own!
That’s it for now.
Be Healthy and Safe.